Saturday, October 04, 2008

I hate smoke


straight to the office,


sometimes.. i hate when i should taking the bus to go,
the only way i did this because there is no other options,
so what was happen to me, today is so Terrible,

a guy who who looks like woody woodpecker,
sit behind my back, and he is smoking around,
there is no rules that doesn't allowed the passengers to smoke
on the bus, But... that guy,

he smoke like a Locomotive!
and what makes it terrify is...
he blows the smoke over my hair...
he blows it again and again, and he enjoys it!!!!!
and he act so Innocent and it's makes me sick
and i have to stop this,
i gaze her face straightly like i want to bleed him
with my eyes, and without saying anything i simply left the seat.

i drop down, near my office and i'm walk.

Thanks for the air,
Thanks for the air,
Thanks for the air,
Thanks God.


3 comments:

Haris said...

Seringkali para ahli hisap itu memang tidak mempedulikan orang disekitarnya, apakah kegiatannya mengganggu orang lain atau tidak.

Alvi said...

I never like smoking...
It's a useless thing....I want to ask the smoker "Why sould we spend much money for that unworthy thing? Do u want to go to the hell early by damaging your lung and ur body?"
It's really not cool....sometimes people think that smoking is a very today style...

Never ever try smoking....once u try it, u'll stuck in the black zone.....Keep clean our air....

Anonymous said...

yang comment bukan perokok semua hehehe