Tuesday, July 08, 2008

morning activity

my morning daily activity sometimes goes complicated, i should got up early everyday, because i spent a lot of time on the bath room, you know...too many things to do in the bathroom, beside i don't have my own car to bring me to the office, also i have to beat myself, i mean i have to beat the chance for catching the bus, which is made me go for such in a rush.....and the bus will be so fuckin late to drive me to office...
but some of those troubles doesn't annoying me too much....

some inspirational words for me......

"You never really know What is it.....
Not until it goes And if it comes again just face it "

so.... enjoy yourself

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

membuka hari

pagi ini seperti biasa jam 7 sdh on the move menuju sekolah lalu office
lalu sebuah pemandangan menggodaku
sebuah truk 3/4 bermuatan penuh yang mengambil lajur paling kiri
....

Anonymous said...

nice posts

Anonymous said...

yes, nikmati saja iramanya