Tuesday, December 02, 2008

.....

i'm standing on the bridge,
i'm waiting in the dark,
I'd thought that you be here
right now...

Cause..
There's nothing but the rain
No Footstep on the ground,
I'm listening but..
there's no sound

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Cause nothing's going right
and everything a mess
and . . . .
NO ONE LIKE TO BE ALONE

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
won't somebpdy come take me home?

It's a damn cold night,
I'm triying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by your hand,
and take me to somewhere new?

why does everything so confusing
maybe i'm just out of my mind...





2 comments:

~Srex~ said...

Itu lah ... Gambaran dari apa yg sdg dialami bebrapa dari kita saat ini...
Rasa sepi, rindu, tak tersalur...rasa ter'abaikan.......

~noe~ said...

tapakkan kakimu
tegakkan dagumu
mulailah melangkah meninggalkan gelap
dan jembatan kegelapan itu
satu langkah kecil saja
sebagai lompatan ke depan